Young pHorever HempH ProFi by pH Miracle is an organic powder made from whole sprouted hemp seeds. Some believe hemp seeds are one of nature’s most perfect foods, and in many ways they are right. For optimum health, our bodies require essential fats, protein, vitamins and minerals to function optimally. Hemp seeds deliver just that—well-rounded nutrition. With 10 Essential Amino Acids—the building blocks of protein—naturally-balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA), as well as magnesium, iron, potassium, fiber and phytonutrients, plus natural antioxidants like vitamin E, hemp seeds pack quit the nutritional punch.
Too many of us miss out on the good fats like the polyunsaturated fats that you find in hemp seeds. They contain a naturally balanced ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids. These nutrients are termed ‘essential’ because our bodies require them to function – but since the human body cannot produce them, we must get EFAs from the foods we eat, or from supplements. EFAs are crucial for energy production, brain function, skin health, and digestive efficiency. The EFA qualities of hemp seed would alone make it worth eating, but it’s nutritional value doesn’t stop there.
In addition to good oils, hemp seeds are one of the plant kingdom’s best known sources of easily digestible, high-quality protein. In fact, 65% of the protein found in hemp seed is high-quality edestin, making it the highest vegan source of this simple protein that’s required for proper immune system function. The other 35% is albumin protein which is vitally important to the health and well being of the human organism. With live enzymes intact, hemp’s digestible proteins are easily assimilated into the body. So adding HempH ProFi (Protein and Fiber) powder to a morning green shake or green drink will give you a valuable whole-food energy boost. With an impressive profile of all 10 essential amino acids, it’s a perfect way to power up your day.
However, the good nutrition news doesn’t stop there. Hemp seeds are an excellent source of natural plant fiber, which is particularly prevalent in our HempH ProFi Powder, as well as fifteen essential vitamins and minerals.
Its hearty, nutty flavor is tasty enough to eat by itself, or it can be a perfect compliment to a healthy shake, juice or green drink.
Ingredients: Organic hemp protein powder (38% protein by weight).
Serving Size: 3 tsp./scoops (7.5 g)
Servings Per Container: approximately 50
Suggested Use: 1-2 servings per day.
|Calories: 32Calories from Fat: 7|
Trans FatOmega-3 Polyunsaturates
|*Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet
+Daily Value not established